LaSalle Network has partnered with a $10B+ Consumer Packaged Goods company with a headquarters in the heart of the Chicago Loop to identify a Brand Finance Manager to oversee a team of two analysts and manage a portfolio of products in their grocery division.
This Brand Finance Manager will work directly under the Senior Director of Commercial Finance. They will be responsible for the comprehensive financial support across the entire P&L and managing the budgets/planning processes for the brand, working with business partners to develop assumptions and the P&L while coordinating with internal finance stakeholders. Our client has a budgeted compensation target for this role of $120,000-$135,000 with additional bonuses as well.
Brand Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present financial results to direct business partners (VP Level and above)
- Ensure control of, report and analyze expenses including Advertising, Promotion and SG&A
- Ensure proper controls and oversight on manual processes
- Review and approve incremental trade requests
- Co-manage revenue recognition for brand drop ship customers
- Prepare presentations for business review meetings
Brand Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in finance or a related field
- 7+ years of previous related work experience
- Must have prior people management experience
- Knowledge of financial models and P&L
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting systems
- CPG background preferred
If you are interested in this Brand Finance Manager role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: brand finance manager , cpg finance , commercial finance , commercial finance manager , people manager , finance , FP&A , chicago finance manager , food and beverage , food production , grocery #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.