Our long standing, award winning non-for-profit client who is located in Kankakee is looking for a Bookkeeper to joint their team! If you are a Bookkeeper looking to make $20-22/hr, have a passion to achieve company financial goals, and are looking to join a growing organization, then look no further!
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Other office administrative tasks as needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- QuickBooks experience required
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable with client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, and ability to work across multiple departments
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Accounting and Finance - Senior Recruiter
Key Words and Related Terms: Bookkeeping, Bookkeeper, financial statements, balance sheet, office administration, journal entries, reconcile, reconciliation, general ledagr, GL, month end, month-end, AP, AR, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Excel, transactions, transactions, posting, accounting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries