Our client is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to join their fast-paced environment and growing team! Our client is a public accounting firm, founded and growing in the Nashville area. They have a unique company culture that is different from your typical CPA firm. This is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door at an industry leader!
The Bookkeeper position is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Assist with month-end close process
- Journal entries related to multiple locations, joint venture operations and wholly owned subsidiaries
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Provide support for various audits and participate on monthly financial statements reviews to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Report any variances related to GAAP principles
- Review annual billing reconciliations, annual budgets, and quarterly forecasts
- Review for accurate and timely completion of property financial reporting
- Analyze financial transactions to appropriate in the proper general ledger accounts
- Client facing responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of experience within an accounting environment
- Relevant internship experience highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and can deliver positive results when tested
- Understanding of GAAP and other accounting control principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the Bookkeeper position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords: accounting , CPA , public accounting , bookkeeper
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.