Our client, who is a leader in the manufacturing industry, located in North West Suburbs is looking to add an Accounting Clerk. Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and researching and settling discrepancies are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk. If you are looking to become an accounting professional in a fast-paced, growing environment please apply today!
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Review monthly journal entries
- Receive, organize, code and enter invoices, expense reports and statements from vendors
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems
- Type accurately and maintain accounting records
- Compile and sort invoices and checks
- Process bills for payment
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Maintain and updates accounting records
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Associates degree
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service knowledge
- Intermediate – advanced Excel Skills
If you are interested in the Accounting Clerk position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting clerk, a/r , accounts receivable , a/p , accounts payable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients , cash flow , rebill , customer service , data entry, reconciliations, data entry, journal entries, bookkeeping, GL, General Ledger
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.