Our client, who has been a leader in the food and beverages industry for many years, is currently looking for an Bookkeeper to join their team in their Naperville office. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to advance their career in a mid-size organization with teams that have a family feel. You will be trained by seasoned members of the team who started in this role and worked their way up and you will also report to higher level management.
A qualified candidate will have had prior experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, ability to keep up with a rapidly growing environment, ability to shift focus when needed, and have high attention of detail.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Accounts Payable:
- receiving, organizing, coding and entering invoices, processing expense reports, vendor management, and weekly check runs
- Accounts Receivable
- Collecting on past due accounts, creating customer bills and invoices, and cash applications
- Reconcile accounts in a timely matter
- Prepare general ledger postings and statements
- Research, track, and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Type accurately and maintain accounting records
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- HS degree or above
If you are interested in the Bookkeeper position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , accounts receivable , a/p , accounts payable , aging , discrepancies , cash , billing , invoicing , excel , accounting , clients , cash flow , rebill , customer service , data entry, reconciliation, collections, credit, debit, journal entries, general ledger
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.