Job DescriptionAre you looking for the next step in your career? LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a global manufacturing company who has grown over $120 million in revenue in the last year and needs to grow their accounting team. They are headquartered in Elk Grove Village, Illinois.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for working directly with the leadership team and assisting with the books for their smaller business entities. This Bookkeeper will work independently as well as alongside leadership. They will also have the opportunity to create new processes within the team.
- Responsible for reconciling accounting
- Prepare the billing and journal entries
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Prepare financial states and present to the leadership team
- General ledger analysis
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Handle the month end close process
- Associates in accounting or a related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient within Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this Bookkeeper opportunity and meet the requirements listed above, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.