LaSalle Network in Nashville, TN is currently partnering with a national collections’ client located in the Greater Nashville area. Our customer is looking to bring on a proven Billing Specialist with a primary focus with Medicare to join their Nashville team immediately! This collections company is growing rapidly with several newly created departments in their Nashville location and other offices they operate in around the country. The role itself will be instrumental in building out the local Nashville department and creating a strong foundation for an expanding team.
This is a 3 month contract to permanent hire position working Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist:
- Communicate and handle hospital and physician billing requests
- Review, correct and submit bills that require intervention
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient billing process and be involved with leadership in creating new processes
Qualifications of the Billing Specialist:
- 3-5 years of billing experience, specifically with Medicare billing
- UB04 claims experience is required, 1500 Physician claim forms also preferred
- Effective and articulate communication, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to manage large projects and streamline processes
If you are interested in the Billing Specialist role and feel qualified for the position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.