LaSalle Network is actively recruiting for Insurance Billing Coordinator roles around Nashville and Brentwood. Currently, roles range from data entry clerk to front desk receptionist for companies ranging in size from 20 -200 people.
These positions would also be either short term contract, long term contract, contract to hire and direct hire roles.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Billing Coordinator:
- Planning and supervising billing and collection operations
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues
- Following up on outstanding payments
- Preparing and sending invoices
Qualifications of the Insurance Billing Coordinator:
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience required
If you are interested in an insurance billing role, please apply today!
Keywords and related terms: insurance , insurance verification , insurance representative , billing representative , collections representative , collections agents , collections , account receivables , receivables , medical collections , healthcare , medical billing , customer service , call center , outbound calls , inbound calls
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.