LaSalle Network has paired with one of the top real estate and tech companies in the country who is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their team. This organization has a casual, collaborative culture that is growing rapidly, so a sense of autonomy and self-teaching is important. This role will join a small accounts receivable team and will step in during a busy time focusing on the billing for key accounts. This opportunity would be remote for the time being but eventually would be in office in Manhattan.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate billing processes in a timely fashion as well as the distribution of invoices
- Ensure invoice accuracy which includes fees, direct expenses, indirect expenses, and taxes
- Research and follow up on any billing/invoice price discrepancies
- Create weekly balance worksheets to ensure billing system is in synch with the General Ledger
- Monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Provide support for client inquiries regarding invoice and billing issues
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as needed
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of corporate billing experience in the past 5 years
- Experience working in real estate preferred but not required
- Experience billing in a professional services environment preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication
- Intermediate Excel skills required
If you are interested in this Billing Specialist opportunity and want to expand your career within a fast-growing organization, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , credit , cash application , accounts receivable , ar , a/r , collections , cash application, billing , accounting , accounts receivable specialist, collections , collection , commercial collector , collections clerk , billing/collections clerk , billing and collections clerk , billing & collections clerk , collections specialist , commercial collections , collections coordinator , credit representative , collections representative , collections analyst , collections specialist , real estate , technology , tech , software
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.