Interested in joining the accounting team of a rapidly growing creative agency? The LaSalle Network has partnered with a global, multi-million-dollar advertising firm that is based in the heart of downtown Chicago. Due to high-volume growth, they are looking to add a Billing Specialist to their team as soon as possible!
This Billing Specialist will be responsible for processing and reporting on clients’ billing, as well as leading any other invoice related questions and issues. This person would also be working with the month end close and journal entries related to these clients.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly billing meetings
- Prepare and review billing reports and other production-related reports
- Ensure that billing is accurate and completed in a timely matter
- Have a general understanding of any key financial terms of client contracts
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently
Our client is looking to more quickly and hire someone on as soon as they can! If you are interested in this Billing Specialist opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , billing, advertising, month end close, journal entries, SAP, AP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.