LaSalle Network is an award winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!
We are now looking for an eager Billing Specialist who is interested in working at any of our prestigious clients in the West suburbs. We are working with a leading business intelligence firm who is rapidly growing. If you are looking to grow your career as a Billing Specialist, please see below responsibilities!
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process and issue 40-50 invoices a day
- Perform heavy customer account reconciliations (10-15 minutes per item)
- Ensure billing accuracy and handle customer complaints
- Utilize strong skills in Excel to sort through historical billing data and sales records
Billing Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years accounting experience from technology or construction industry
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance preferred but not required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
The positions we are working on are attracting top talent and are moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Billing Specailist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , analyst , billing analyst , reconciliations , vendors , invoices , excel , pivot tables, vlookups , sales records , CRM , receipts , receivables , cash posting , research , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.