LaSalle Network is working with a leading advertising agency in downtown Chicago who is seeking a Billing Specialist to add to their team. An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Additionally, this candidate will have excellent organizational and analytical problem-solving skills as well as an outgoing attitude.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Direct monthly billing meetings with internal agency teams to review contract requirements, billing deadlines, one-off requests, analyze advance billing opportunities, agency travel, per-diem allocations, vendor backup, talent contracts, music licenses, etc.
- Participate in journal entries required for month-end close
- Create client invoices and participate in client audits
- Manage Trade Working Capital (TWC) balances and adhere to assigned TWC targets and account related goals (Work in Progress, Fee billing, etc.)
- Act on escalating issues preventing timely billing
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study
- Proficiency in Excel is necessary
- Basic understanding in accounting
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly as well as work in a team environment
If you are interested in this Billing Specialist role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: reporting , billing SAP , ERP , journal entries , sub-ledger entries , month end , client audits
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.