Our client in downtown Chicago, a leader in the hospitality industry, is looking to hire a Billing Specialist for their team! This spirited organization is known for their great culture and dedication to give back to the community. If you are looking for a progressive, growing company with a modern feel, this may be the place for you!
This Billing Specialist should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Data entry of credits and debits
- Develop, prepare and update reports
- Resolve customer disputes through research
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure accurate invoicing
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in billing, accounts receivable or finance
- Proficiency in MS office, especially Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you or someone you know are interested in the Billing Specialist in the western suburbs, please apply!
Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , biller , accounting , ar , accounts receivable , invoices , resolutions , disputes , credit card , account receivable clerk , accounts receivable coordinator , accounts receivable specialist , billing clerk , billing specialist , billing coordinator , hospitality , real estate , credits , debit , credit memos , research , payment processing , ach , wire , transfers #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.