Our client in downtown Chicago, a leader in the hospitality industry, is looking to hire a Billing Specialist for their team! This spirited organization is known for their great culture and dedication to give back to the community. If you are looking for a progressive, growing company with a modern feel, this may be the place for you!
This Billing Specialist should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Data entry of credits and debits
- Develop, prepare and update reports
- Resolve customer disputes through research
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure accurate invoicing
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in billing, accounts receivable or finance
- Proficiency in MS office, especially Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you or someone you know are interested in the Billing Specialist in the western suburbs, please apply!
Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national