LaSalle Network is partnering with a fast-growing client in the western suburbs of Chicago who is looking to add a Billing Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will have previous management experience, will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and will possess strong communication skills.
Billing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a mid-size team of billers, ensuring work is completed accurately and on time
- Process invoices on a day to day basis
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Prepare account statements
- Contribute to the overall development of staff
Billing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a billing role
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- Superb communication skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Positive attitude and team-based mentality
If you are interested in this Billing Manager role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , billing manager , invoices , supervisor , Excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.