Our client, located in the Western Suburbs of the Chicagoland area, is looking for an experienced Billing EDI Specialist to be able to work with EDI claims and eligibility of patients. Payer enrollments will be an important part of this role, as well as, working rejections through a clearinghouse. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a great healthcare organization that fosters professional growth, please apply today!
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Run reports each day to find claims that have not been submitted electronically
- Handling timely filing of claims submitted to the payor
- Ability to review the rejections through the clearinghouse and make necessary corrections
- Determine if paper claims can be submitted electronically in the future
- Ability to commute with payors to receive clarification on the rejection or denial requirements
- 2-4 years of working in a medical billing clearinghouse is required
- Working knowledge of UB04 or CMS-1500 claim forms
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Working knowledge of Nextech or Trizetto is preferred
- Strong communication skills and computer skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to work through a clearinghouse
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this Billing EDI Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager| Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: EDI, clearinghouse, Nextech, Trizetto, Medicare, Medicaid, remittance, a/r, aging, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions