Are you looking for a Billing Coordinator position in downtown Chicago? LaSalle Network has partnered with a notable professional services company that has a worldwide presence and is looking to expand their billing team! Headquartered in Chicago, this well-established company is seeking a Billing Coordinator who is detail-oriented and can work well in a fast-paced environment. Our client offers competitive benefits, a flexible working schedule, and career advancement opportunities within the organization!
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process billing for assigned clients
- Prepare electronic invoices and ensure they are submitted on a timely basis
- Provide revisions and edits to invoices/bills
- Manage unbilled inventory
- Make recommendations for write-offs of aged or disputed balances
- Communicate consistently with professionals within the organization and clients
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years of billing experience within a professional services environment
- Associate’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with electronic billing systems
If you are interested this Billing Coordinator opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , accounts receivable , AR , collections , Elite 3E , e-billing , electronic billing , invoicing , invoices , excel , Microsoft Excel , billing & collections , coordinator , analyst , specialist , drafts , aging reports , fees , vendor , vendors , communication , system , client , accounting , finance , mark-up , outstanding funds
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.