Our client is looking for a hands-on billing coordinator. This is a great opportunity for a billing coordinator to gain experience with a global industry leader. Strong organization and communication skills are required for the role as you will be interfacing with account representatives and clients across the United States. If you are interested in this billing coordinator position, apply now!
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Partner with account representatives to create and distribute client billing on a monthly basis
· Create preliminary bills to be routed to account representatives and make necessary adjustments according to clients’ contractual guidelines
· Collect information regarding billing fluctuations
· Understand and learn client accounts and billing needs
· Document and perform credit adjustments for client accounts
· Collaborate with account representatives and clients to resolve any billing discrepancies
· Meet deadlines for distribution of invoices to account representatives and clients
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
· Two or more years billing experience in a professional services (legal, advertising, public relations, engineering, consulting, etc.)
· Experience with billing for time and expenses / cost
· Large ERP experience is strongly preferred
If you are interested in this billing coordinator opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , billing manager , billing supervisor , billing coordinator , billing representative , billing clerk , financial administrator , account receivable , accounts receivable , ar , a/r , ar manager , accounts receivable manager , ar supervisor , accounts receivable supervisor , accounting supervisor , accounting manager , billing analyst , billing specialist , time and expense , time and cost , peoplesoft , people soft , time & expense , time & cost , t&e , t and e , t & e ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.