Are you a billing expert? Our client, is looking to hire a billing specialist at their southwest suburban office. This offers a unique opportunity to be a part of one of a great company within a growing industry. A billing specialist will take part in large projects, maintenance of accounts and will continue a positive work environment within the billing team.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage detail aging, computerized and manual cash batch, commission, data entry, order processing functions and sales journal
- Process high volume invoices on a monthly basis
- Responsible for doing research on any discrepancies
- Act as a point of contact between management staff and vendors
- Calculate figures such as discounts, percentage allocations and credits
- Verify details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances
- Research and resolve billing and invoice problems
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of billing experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter who can perform independently on projects but also can be a team player
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must work effectively in a team environment and be comfortable interacting with others
If you are interested in this Billing Specialist opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: invoice, accounts payable , A/R , AR , accounts receivable , accounts receivable associate , accounts receivable coordinator , billing, collections, collector, cash apps, cash applications, aging, aging reports, research, discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's premier provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, marketing, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.