LaSalle Network is pairing with a fast-growing marketing company in the Waukegan area. This company pairs with companies such as Kraft Heinz, McDonalds, and Walgreens to help enhance their brands and they are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Process client billing and prepare activity reports
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations
- Code supplier invoices
- Reconcile freight costs
- Assisting with month-end and annual financial audits
- Utilize strong skills in Excel to sort through historical billing data and sales records
- Special projects as needed
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related filed is a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Staff Accountant and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Terms: billing, analyst, billing analyst, reconciliations, vendors, invoices, excel , pivot tables, vlookups, month-end, accruals, receipts, receivables, cash posting, research, discrepancies, AR, accounting, cash applications, coding, invoices, invoicing, reconciliations, AP, journal entries, excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.