Our client in the manufacturing industry, that is expecting drastic growth in 2020, is in search of a remote Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator to support the company’s recruiters. This Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring the organization is able to attract and hire the most talented professionals in the marketplace.
This Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator role is a launching pad for anyone interested in an opportunity to expand their recruitment skills.
Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews on a daily basis
- Use applicant tracking system to open new requisitions, track interview activity, and create a variety of reports
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the interview process; schedule interviews, provide feedback/updates, and cultivate relationships
- Assist with screening resumes for various openings
- Collaborate with recruiting team to plan and execute recruitment events
- Compile and process new hire paperwork
Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Six months to one year of professional experience in an entry-level HR or recruitment position
- Proven ability to schedule/coordinate a high volume of appointments/events/meetings/activities
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers, as well as senior level leadership
- Knowledge of working within Applicant Tracking Systems
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
This Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for any motivated candidate looking to progress within the HR field. If you are interested in this Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting coordinator , recruitment coordinator , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR coordinator , human resources assistant , recruiting assistant , administrative , admin , coordinator , event planning , events , bilingual , Spanish
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions