LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Bilingual Social Media Manager for one of our top clients within the food and beverage industry. We are seeking a digital content expert with copy and design skills! This is a temp-to-perm opportunity, and the process will move quickly for the right person!
Bilingual Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day creation and execution of all social media and creative materials (including content calendars, seasonal campaigns, A/B testing, copywriting and design)
- Design and repurpose content in thoughtful and creative ways
- Write content across all social channels using brand personality and identity
- Manage editorial calendars for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tiktok
- Research, understand and implement industry trends
- Assess digital content for ways to improve SEO and SEM in order to drive site traffic and sales
Bilingual Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, advertising or business
- 3 years of experience working in social media and/or content creation through a CPG company
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Familiar with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keywords and Related Terms: social media , content marketing , copywriting , graphics , content calendar , SEO , SEM , organic social media , Facebook , Instagram , Sprout Social , Hootsuite , Canva , Google Analytics #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.