LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Bilingual Social Media Manager for one of our top clients in the advertising industry. If you have a passion for all things entertainment, then their clients are the one for you!
Bilingual Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day creation and execution of all social media and creative materials (including content calendars, seasonal campaigns, A/B testing, copywriting and design)
- Design and repurpose content in thoughtful and creative ways
- Write content across all social channels using brand personality and identity
- Manage editorial calendars for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Research, understand and implement industry trends
- Assess digital content for ways to improve SEO and SEM in order to drive site traffic and sales
Bilingual Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, advertising or business
- 3 years of experience working in social media and/or content creation through a CPG company
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- Familiar with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads required
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Social media , social media management , digital media , social , email , paid media , google ads , facebook ads , advertisement , advertising , digital marketing #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.