LaSalle Network is partnering with one of Chicago's top employers on a Bilingual Service Center Analyst position. This role directly supports a business that provides enormous value to some of the world's top brands and most recognizable companies.
The Bilingual Service Center Analyst works in a team to provide unmatched support to locations around the globe. The team resolves computer and application issues on a “first call” basis. The Bilingual Service Center Analyst also performs routine operational tasks within the data centers.
Bilingual Service Center Analyst Responsibilities
- Record details of problems reported to IT including status and resolutions to problems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Tier 1 & Tier 2 technical issues
- Escalate service and support issues to the Tier 2 & 3 support team
- Create and maintain support documentation including technical support documents and end user instructions
- Support the following applications: SAP, ServiceNow, Citrix, JDE EnterpriseOne, PCs, Macs, Apple devices, desktop/laptop hardware, printers and networking
Bilingual Service Center Analyst Requirements
- 1+ years of experience working in IT, or equivalent on-the-job experience
- General understanding of IT fundamentals
- Strong customer service skill set with previous phone experience preferred
- Willingness to work offshifts as needed (nights and weekends)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! Please apply today.
Recruiter – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: information technology , it , service delivery , help desk , customer service, desktop support, windows , active directory
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.