Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Remote Patient Access Specialist that will be responsible for scheduling appointments for a renowned healthcare organization’s various satellite offices and practices. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the patient-client landscape!
Bilingual Remote Patient Access Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answer high volume inbound calls
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of EMR systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
- Provide unparalleled customer service to all patients inquiring additional information
Bilingual Remote Patient Access Specialist Requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 1-3 years of experience as a patient access representative, patient service representative, healthcare call center representative, or healthcare customer service agent
- Must be able to answer a high volume of inbound calls in an efficient manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested in, and qualified for, please apply!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.