Our client is seeking a Bilingual Patient Service Representative role for its pediatric office in Chicago’s North Shore. The main goal of this Bilingual Patient Service Representative role is to increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, this is the opportunity!
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer and document all incoming patient inquiries to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to scheduling appointments
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from patients concerning health plan benefits, account status, payment history, and medical services
- Conduct insurance verification's
- Assist department in reaching call handling goals, first contact resolution goals, complaint resolution compliance, member retention and making return contact as warranted
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- Epic or Cerner experience preferred
- Strong medical terminology knowledge through coursework or experience is required
- Customer/Patient Service skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
If you are qualified and interested in the Bilingual Patient Service Representative position, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and related terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.