Our client is looking to fill a Bilingual Patient Service Representative role in downtown Chicago for a well-known hospital. The Bilingual Patient Service Representative position includes taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, verifying patients’ insurance, and assisting in prior authorizations. The main goal of this role is to Increase customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients, and providers with accurate, consistent, timely, and meaningful information. If you want to make a difference in people’s lives, this is the opportunity!
Nuestro cliente está buscando un representante de servicio por pacientes para un hospital en el centro de Chicago. ¡Si tienes experiencia en registrando pacientes por teléfono y cambiando las vidas de todos, esta oportunidad es para usted!
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Be available to handle patient inquiries. Represent the client by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to scheduling appointments.
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from patients concerning health plan benefits, account status, payment history, and medical services.
- Insurance verification
- Document according to procedure. Assist department in reaching call handling goals, first contact resolution goals, complaint resolution compliance, member retention and making return contact as warranted.
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Knowledge of Explanation of Benefits and ability to explain them to patients
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to effectively interact and negotiate with diverse work units at all organizational levels.
- Strong medical terminology knowledge through coursework or experience is required
- Customer/Patient Service skills
- The ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
If you are qualified and interested in the Patient Services Representative position please apply today!
Recruiter, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.