Chicago! Our well-established client is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience. You will contribute to customer satisfaction, the exceptional quality and financial health of a high-performance contact center environment. As a Bilingual Medical Scheduler, the calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city.
This Bilingual Medical Scheduler position allows you to gain knowledge within healthcare, as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in this space! With a Monday to Friday schedule, this Bilingual Medical Scheduler opportunity with allow you flexibility within a booming industry. If you're looking to get your foot in the door within the healthcare field, apply today!
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Conduct verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a call center environment
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
If you are interested in this Bilingual Medical Scheduler opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Project Manager, Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , bilingual , Spanish , fluent , call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office , call center , bilingual , fluent , Spanish , translate , interpret , communicate , high volume , inbound , customer support , customer contact , customer relations , bilingual customer service , csr , call center , inbound , outbound , telemarketing , sales , call center agent , agent , medical field , healthcare , hospital
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.