Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler to be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience that contributes to the customer satisfaction / retention, exceptional quality / value, and financial health in a high performance contact center environment. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in Chicago. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Schedule, cancel, and reschedule appointments
- Verify insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- Epic or Cerner experience preferred
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector, financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.