Are you looking to get your foot through the door in the medical field? Our client, a well-established and recognized name in Chicago, is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler that will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support for patients. They have been around for over 100 years and are looking to further grow their team. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in the medical field, as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Responsibilities of Bilingual Medical Scheduler:
- Provide knowledgeable and excellent responses to patients in a courteous and professional manner
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Qualifications of Bilingual Medical Scheduler:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist preferred but not required
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Project Manager, Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access, registration, registrar, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.