Are you bilingual in Spanish? Are you passionate about the healthcare industry and interested in learning more even if you don’t’ have experience in the space?
Our client is looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler to be responsible for providing world-class customer service experience over the phone. This Bilingual Medical Scheduler role is ideal for candidates passionate about healthcare and looking to gain healthcare experience. This company has been impacting lives for over 100 years, and needs people like you to continue making a difference!
The Bilingual Medical Scheduler will be fielding calls with inquiries from patients and doctors pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in Chicago. This Bilingual Medical Scheduler position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape.
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment
- Able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day-to-day interactions with teammates and patients
If you are interested in learning more about this Bilingual Medical Scheduler position, please apply now!
Senior Project Manager, Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , bilingual , Spanish , fluent , call service , customer service, loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office, call center, bilingual, fluent , Spanish, translate, interpret, communicate, high volume, inbound, customer support, customer contact, customer relations , and bilingual customer service , csr , call center , inbound , outbound , telemarketing , sales , call center agent , agent , medical field
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.