Chicago! We have partnered with a landmark organization in the heart of Chicago that is looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler. This organization has been in business for the past 100 years and has never stopped growing or helping the marginalized communities that its mission statement strives to empower.
You will be the first-hand point of contact for patients and customers calling in with questions and concerns about their medical appointments, the hospital amenities, and the hospital’s services. This is a great opportunity for the eager and people-pleasing individual to break into the healthcare industry or to use their already proficient skillset to embark on a new career path in the healthcare customer service space!
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of EMR systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.