Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience that contributes to the customer satisfaction/retention, exceptional quality/value, and financial health in a high performance contact center environment. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day to day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please apply. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access, registration, registrar, payment, payment plans, charity, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.