Chicago! Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Scheduler that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience that contributes to the customer satisfaction and retention, exceptional quality and value and financial health in a high performance contact center environment. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city. This position enables the ideal candidate to excel in their areas of expertise as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in the industry to transform the customer-client landscape!
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Medical Scheduler Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant or medical receptionist
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute with 90% or greater accuracy
- Commitment to company mission statement is required for day-to-day interactions with teammates and patients
If this is something you are interested in and qualified for please apply as soon as possible. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.