Our client, a leading beverage import company located in Chicago, is looking for a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator to join the team to contribute to their pattern of growth. The Bilingual Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the international order coordination process.
Bilingual Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Review inbound orders
- Monitor inventory levels to support fulfillment
- Schedule pick-ups and deliveries with carriers
- Review import customs compliance documents
Bilingual Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- BA degree in Supply Chain Management or other related fields is required
- 2+ years of procurement experience, food, beverage, or CPG industries are a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Bilingual Logistics Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , order management , Supplier , logistics , customs compliance , supplier relations , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs , consumer products #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.