Our client, located in the northern Indiana area, is looking for a Bilingual HR Manager to join their team and strategically build upon the HR structure at the company. As a strategic partner with exposure to executive leadership across the company, the Bilingual HR Manager will help to build, develop and retain top talent for this client, serve as a liaison to all aspects of HR, and support overall organization development. The Bilingual HR Manager will be focused within employee relations, compliance, benefits strategy, talent acquisition, coaching managers and partnering with leadership.
Bilingual HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain strong relationships across company and partner with management to manage HR function internal customers
- Handle all employee relations issues from the day-to-day to the more complex investigations
- Serve as liaison between HR centers of expertise and various internal customers for support and advice in areas of benefits, payroll, compensation, training and development, performance management, and more
- Help with organizational development overall planning and rollout, including succession planning, a performance management system, and development plans for managers and employees
- Assist in aspects of change management within this ever-evolving organization
- Work with top leadership and executives to further the policies and procedures of the HR department, as well as the overall goals of the company
Bilingual HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP is strongly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of US employment laws
- Management experience required
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Bilingual HR Manager opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , business partner , hr manager , recruiting , training , development , succession planning , hr generalist , global projects , organizational development , hr strategy , communication , leadership , compensation , benefits , employee relations , performance management , labor relations , union , culture , spanish , english , español , inglés
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.