LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in the HR space who is looking for a motivated Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing corporate team! Located in Milwaukee, this organization believes in customer service as its highest priority and in the development of its employees. The Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator will join an already high-achieving team in this newly created position to support the team in true generalist tasks.
The Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator will specifically focus in customer service, recruiting, benefits, training and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR Leadership. The ideal Entry Level Human Resources Coordinator candidate would be extremely driven, positive, and detail-oriented.
Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the company’s mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Support the recruiting efforts of various department needs (coordinating, screening, interviewing, onboarding)
- Assist with employee questions
- Create and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of Human Resources Experience or a degree in Human Resources
- Specific knowledge of several human resources processes and practices (employment law/compliance, compensation, organizational development, leadership development, benefits, compensation, risk management)
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; superb organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and mentality
This Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator position will provide a competitive compensation, which will depend on experience and salary history. If you are interested in this position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: generalist , hr generalist , employee relations , status changes , clerical , exit interviews , interviews , interview , oracle , hris , talent , hr , human resources , internal customer , benefits , terminations , investigations , claims , unemployment , policies , procedures , OD , organizational design , performance management , compensation , SHRM , PHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries