Chicago! Our well-established client is currently looking for a Bilingual Patient Service Representative that will be responsible for providing a world class patient and family centered experience. You will contribute to the customer satisfaction, exceptional quality, and financial health in a high performance contact center environment. These calls will be dealing with inquiries pertaining to a variety of clinics under a major healthcare network in the city.
This position allows you to gain knowledge within healthcare, as well as learn from some of the best patient advocates in this space! With a Monday to Friday schedule, this opportunity with allow you flexibility within a booming industry. If you're looking to get your foot through the door within the healthcare field, apply today!
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous patient inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Register and schedule patients for primary care appointments
- Verification of insurance as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Ensure accuracy in data entry through a multitude of systems
- Update patient demographic and insurance information as required
Bilingual Patient Service Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a call center environment
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (speaking, writing, and comprehension)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work within a database and navigate through a Windows environment required
If you are interested and qualified in the Bilingual Patient Service Representative position, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Project Manager, Call Center Services
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , bilingual , Spanish , fluent , call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office , call center , bilingual , fluent , Spanish , translate , interpret , communicate , high volume , inbound , customer support , customer contact , customer relations , bilingual customer service , csr , call center , inbound , outbound , telemarketing , sales , call center agent , agent , medical field , healthcare , hospital
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.