Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is excited to partner with a multicultural event marketing agency in Chicago to hire a Bilingual Executive Personal Assistant to their CEO. Our client is ranked 3rd globally in the live entertainment space and works some of the top artists in the Latin music market. They offer the opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of the industry as well as the chance to utilize a broad range of administrative skills.
As a Bilingual Executive Personal Assistant, you will be directly supporting the CEO and serve as the main point of contact for the internal staff. We are looking for flexible individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
Bilingual Executive Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Heavy international and domestic travel arrangements
- Complex calendar management
- Personal support for the CEO and family members including scheduling personal appointments, ordering supplies for personal homes and ensuring documentation such as passports are up to date
- Vendor contract management and negotiation for the office
- Oversee office supply purchasing
- Create correspondence for internal and external communication
- Oversee three support staff members including driver, administrative assistant and maintenance engineer
Bilingual Executive Personal Assistant Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience as an executive or personal assistant
- Fluent in Spanish
- Possess a valid driver’s license and passport
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism
This is an exciting chance to be a part of the live entertainment space with a company that works with some of the biggest names in the industry!
If you are interested in this Bilingual Executive Personal Assistant role, apply today!
Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: personal , executive , assistant , travel , international , entertainment , scheduling , facilities , office , management , coordinate #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.