Do possess a language skill? Are you fluent in Spanish? Are you looking for a professional work environment where you can utilize your skill? Our client, a well-known and established company, is looking for a Bilingual Customer Support Representative to join their ever-growing team! With offices all over the country, you would be a part of a large, diverse, and competitive environment!
This client is centrally located in the heart of the Chicago Loop! In this role, you will be utilizing your amazing language skill to provide exceptional customer support while effectively problem solving. This Bilingual Customer Support Representative role offers amazing growth in a challenging environment! With competitive pay, a ton of opportunity for advancement, and a national team – this role is the opportunity for you!
Bilingual Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Effective and professional communication in both English and Spanish with a high volume of customers
- Provide superb customer service on an everyday basis
- Problem-solve and multi-task on the spot
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and customer confidentiality requirements
Bilingual Customer Support Representative Requirements:
- 1-3 years in an inbound call center environment, highly preferred but not required
- Fluent in Spanish, required
- Ability to meet and exceed metrics daily
- Ability to navigate through multiple internet browsers at once and exemplify knowledge of Microsoft Office software
If this amazing Bilingual Customer Support Representative opportunity sounds like a great fit for you and you meet all the requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: call service , customer service , loan processor , data entry , communication , Microsoft Office , call center , bilingual , fluent , Spanish , translate , interpret , communicate, high volume, inbound, customer support , customer contact , customer relations , and bilingual customer service, csr, call center , inbound , outbound , telemarketing , sales , call center agent , agent , language, national , customer agent , support agent, customer aid
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.