LaSalle Network is working with a Chicago-based finance company in search of a French-Speaking Customer Service Specialist. This company offers a vibrant and collaborative environment and lots of opportunity for professional growth. This company is becoming a leader in their space in North America, so this is an amazing opportunity for a multilingual candidate!
French-Speaking Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide high level, excellent customer service
- Use problem solving skills to successfully address and resolve issues
- Perform data entry
- Manage multiple accounts and take ownership of account relationships
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with customers
French-Speaking Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- Must be fluent in written and verbal French, preferably Canadian French
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Upbeat attitude and a love for customer service and management
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in joining this team, please apply to this French-Speaking Customer Service Specialist, today!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , customer service representative , client services , French , French speaking , account management, finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.