Our client, a fast-growing technology company, is seeking Bilingual Call Center Representatives near the Nashville International Airport (BNA). This role offers opportunity for growth in their Nashville corporate office, training and direct support from team leads. This is a great foot in the door opportunity with a thriving company!
Bilingual Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update customer and client account information
- Maintain goals and metrics in a high-volume environment
Bilingual Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- One year of recent communication via phone in a sales, telemarketing, or customer service environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change - this applies to responsibilities, schedule and metrics
If you are interested in the Bilingual Call Center Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , Spanish speaking , bilingual , CSR , contact center , dialer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.