LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for a growing Lending company located in the Northwestern Suburbs of Chicago. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving, entrepreneurial company.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with customers and Collections team in a fast paced results-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Locate and contact customers by telephone and mail, handle moderately difficult skip-trace assignments, assess the individual circumstances and decide upon an appropriate course of action
- Develop restructuring plans to assist clients in resolving delinquency and avoiding repossession of vehicle
- Ability to learn rules, regulations, laws and methods of collection, skip tracing and due diligence
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year in a Collections or Call Center environment
- Must be Bilingual is Spanish
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required with Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in a performance based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Available to work some Saturdays
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking for a role with long term growth potential. If you are interested in this Bilingual Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , manager , supervisor , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.