LaSalle Network is currently hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives for a leading financial services company near Wheeling, IL. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking to utilize their Spanish speaking skills to help customers.
This position has a compensation rate of $20/hour plus bonuses.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls in English and Spanish to assist and help with customer retention
- Ability to work with customers in a fast-paced, result-oriented fashion; adaptable and flexible
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the call center service team as well as key inter-departmental contacts
- Meet and exceed the goals and objectives of the department
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work 100% onsite.
If you are interested in this Bilingual Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , customer service #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.