Our client, a fast-growing company, is leading the way in the financial industry and is looking for skilled bilingual collections representatives. It is hiring now and looking to get started as soon as possible! A career here means joining an engaged team of professionals who are motivated, driven, and hungry for growth! The bilingual collections representative plays a key role in servicing the needs of our customers by accurately billing customer accounts, assuring timely remittance, and taking immediate action on issues that involve account integrity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly rewarding career in the financial industry! If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and eager to make an impact, we want to meet you.
Qualifications/Requirements for Bilingual Collections Representative:
- Spanish fluency required
- 1+ years of previous billing or collections experience
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Ability to prioritize and multi task a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Following up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals.
- Maintains a high level of customer service in order to communicate and assist other departments with customer billing & collections.
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the bilingual collections representative role please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
312 419 1700
Keywords and Related Terms: claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies, skip tracer, skip tracing, collections, payment specialist, 1st party, 3rd party, default specialist, default, payments, payment solutions, medical collector, loans collections, debt, de
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.