Our client, a fast-growing leader in the financial industry is seeking a skilled Bilingual Collections Representative to join a team of engaged professionals who are motivated, driven, and hungry for growth.
The Bilingual Collections Representative plays a key role in servicing the needs of the company’s customers by accurately billing customer accounts, assuring timely remittance, and taking immediate action on issues that involve account integrity.
This Bilingual Collections Representative role is an excellent opportunity for a highly rewarding career in the financial industry! If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and eager to make an impact, apply today!
Bilingual Collections Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with all payers
- Follow up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials, follow up and appeals
- Maintain a high level of customer service in order to communicate, and assist other departments with customer billing and collections
Bilingual Collections Representative Requirements:
- Spanish fluency required
- 1+ years of previous billing or collections experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask a large work volume with a high-level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments and adjustments
- Strong communication skills, including writing and typing
If you are qualified and interested in the Bilingual Collections Representative role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , skip tracer , skip tracing , collections , payment specialist , 1st party , 3rd party , default specialist , default , payments , payment solutions , medical collector , loans collections , debt , skip trace , skip tracing , Spanish , bilingual , fluent
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.