We are currently seeking Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for sharp, motivated and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving company! As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be required to provide superior customer service and inbound calls as well as provide information about customer’s questions.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update patient account information
- Maintain goals and metrics
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- One year of recent communication via phone in a sales, telemarketing, or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Bilingual Customer Service Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.