We are currently seeking Bilingual Call Center Representatives in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for sharp, motivated and flexible individuals who are looking to gain experience and get a foot in the door with a thriving company in the medical field. As a Bilingual Call Center Representative, you will be required to provide superior customer service, receive inbound calls as well as provide information about customer’s questions.
Bilingual Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls, reply to emails and resolve customer issues
- Independently manage the needs of customers
- Update patient account information
- Maintain goals and metrics
Bilingual Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- One year of recent communication via phone in a sales, telemarketing, or customer service environment
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Bilingual Call Center Representative position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: bilingual , call center , call center representative , entry level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.