A thriving organization in downtown Chicago is seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to support their Law office. This Bilingual Administrative Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for any Spanish-speaking administrative professional interested in taking on a more challenging role.
Bilingual Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and detailed correspondence in both Spanish and English to external and internal contacts
- Handle mailing duties, copying, and filing
- Work within Microsoft Word and Google Calendar
Bilingual Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English
- Prior professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
If you are interested in this Bilingual Administrative Assistant opportunity and are qualified per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Spanish , fluent , bilingual , administrative assistant , executive administrative assistant , EA , admin , president , CEO , support , travel arrangements , calendar, PowerPoint , expense reports , vendors , supplies , meeting planning , office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.