Are you looking to grow your inside sales career? We have partnered with a global manufacturing company seeking a Bilingual Account Coordinator to join their growing team in the North Western suburbs of Chicago! This company holds itself to the highest quality standards and is searching for an individual who is motivated to build and maintain their client network.
Bilingual Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Build and retain relationships with existing global customers
- Collaborate with Sales & Accounting team to advance leads and help to drive sales
- Main point of contact for clients for troubleshooting and providing updates on changes in product, pricing and market demand
- Knowledge of products and pricing / converting to appropriate currency
- Understand business strategies and manage numerous projects at once
Bilingual Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Japanese (ideally all three)
- 2+ years of sales experience required – experience up-selling is preferred
- Background in chemical manufacturing or similar industries is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and poised demeanor
If you are driven, confident, have a passion for building relationships and meet the requirements above, please apply to the Bilingual Account Coordinator position today!
Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.