LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a manufacturing organization in Chicago that is seeking a BI Business Analyst (OBIEE) to join their team. We are seeking a BI Business Analyst who is both Technical enough to perform data modeling, and someone Functional who can create the proper business plans and documentation. This is a contract to hire position and we can work W2, corp to corp, or 1099 for this engagement.
BI BUSINESS ANALYST (OBIEE) Responsibilities include:
- Participate in one or more BI projects in gathering requirements with multiple elicitation activities, document and model business processes and requirements
- Perform analysis on data via ad-hoc reports or freehand SQL queries to support the requirements process
- Create mock-ups and wireframes for reports, dashboards, forms, etc. based on the requirements
- Understanding of metrics, dashboard design and drivers of business analysis
Requirements for consideration include:
- 4+ years of in-depth business analysis experience with the bulk of that experience serving a business/IT liaison role
- Experience in BI Products such as OBIEE 11g or Tableau to design solutions appropriate for business users and within best practices
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Oracle, OBIEE
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.