Looking to grow your career in business Intelligence? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based client looking to hire a BI Analyst on their team! The BI Analyst is someone with strong technical knowledge, excellent business acumen, solid follow through and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be detail oriented and have a capacity and passion for learning and exploring business data.
BI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement, and support data collection and acquisition processes in conjunction with the data warehouse
- Source data from ERP and legacy application systems supporting a hybrid on-premises and cloud Data Warehouse platform
- Engage with business users and team members to gather, define, and document requirements
- Thoroughly document requirements through functional and technical specification documents
- Design and develop Extract Transform and Load (ETL) and (ELT) processes using Informatica Power Center and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to support various data marts, staging areas, and data warehouse structures
BI Analyst Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts (ETL processes)
- Experience with BI tools (modeling, report and dashboard authoring, ad-hoc analytics, visualizations, architecture, and administration)
- Proven ability working with Integration tools (Informatica Power Center, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services - SSIS)
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake)
- SQL programming experience
If the BI Analyst position sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Business intelligence , BI Analyst , ETL , SSIS , Informatica , BI Analyst , SQL #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.