LaSalle Network is partnering with a top logistics company in the suburbs of Chicago that is looking to add a Business Intelligence Analyst to their growing team. This person will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the BI environment including the SQL data warehouse and Tableau environments. If you are interested in an exciting opportunity with a top producer in the industry, apply today!
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with all levels of the organization, the BI Analyst will need to communicate, document and implement business requirements as well as help the business units understand the data logic
- Translate business requirements to both SQL SSRS reports and Tableau views
- Develop SSRS reports, Tableau reports and views
- Analyze business processes for data points
- Provide support to internal and external customers related to reporting and view functionality
- Configure and test the Tableau desktop and server for upgrades
- Work with software vendor support to identify and resolve issues
- Utilize help desk software, email and phone communication to track and report issues
- Work with users to troubleshoot identify bugs and resolve open issues
- Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical individuals to resolve issues
- Effectively communicate requirements and deliverables to all levels of the organization
- Measure performance and recovery of the data warehouse, or other sources used in reporting
- 24x7 support as needed
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Proficiency with SQL, SQL SSRS and Tableau
- Knowledge of database design with concurrency optimization is helpful.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with formal training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) from a College or University or equivalent technical certification is desirable
- History working in logistics or for a 3PL provider with warehouse and transportation management systems is desirable
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to analyze complex issues related to performance, and efficiency.
If you are interested in this Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: BI , business intelligence , analyst , Business Intelligence Analyst , 3pl , sql , ssrs , tableau
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.