Are you looking for your next opportunity? Well, you are in luck! Our client is seeking a contract Benefits Specialist to join their Benefits team. The Benefits Specialist will report to a well-respected Benefits Manager and will be responsible for working as part of a team to administer employee benefits.
Our client operates in a professional work environment with a collaborative atmosphere in the water treatment industry located right in Rosemont, IL! If you are a proactive, analytical, "go-getter” with proven experience administering either health and welfare or retirement plans, we want to talk to you!
Benefits Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process all enrollments, changes, and benefit terminations via the HRIS system
- Process all monthly billing in a timely manner
- Manage open enrollment communication to employees
- Act as liaison between the benefits vendors and all employees, responsible for any and all inquiries regarding contributions, loans, and distributions to 401(K) plans and questions regarding medical insurance policies
- Resolve escalated benefits issues in a way that is fair to employees and minimizes cost and risk to the company and clients
- Conduct monthly audit of contributions received versus premiums paid
- Maintain metrics regarding health insurance and 401(K) participation
Benefits Specialist Requirements:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience ideally with a mid-large size company
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with COBRA, FMLA, ACA and various federal/state laws applicable to employee benefits
- Must be familiar with Advanced Excel functions, such as pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
If you are interested in this Benefits Specialist position apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits , 401K , health , welfare , excel , administration , FMLA , cobra , ACA , dental , medical , vision