Are you a liquor connoisseur? Have you always wanted to learn more about the liquor/sprits industry? Well, you are in luck! LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading innovative alcohol company that is headquartered in beautiful Chicago. They have a startup feel with the stability of a large company. The culture here is unlike any other, with new technology and amazing team members.
We are looking for a candidate who is detail oriented, has a positive attitude, and wants to grow as a Benefits Specialist. In this role you will be directly reporting to the CHRO, giving you a straight line of communication to upper management. Be prepared to work hard and develop your skills in an awesome environment!
Benefits Specialist Responsibilities:
- Administer various employee benefits plans, such as health/welfare, 401K, and FSA
- Perform audits and various reports to ensure accuracy of all benefits administered through the company
- Provide project management support
- Provide guidance on all employee questions pertaining to benefits
- Work with the payroll department to ensure there are no discrepancies in the invoicing and funding of benefits
Benefits Specialist Requirements:
- Between 3-7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Advanced excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This Benefits Specialist role is an amazing opportunity will move quickly so apply today!
Project Manager, HR Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits , administrator , analyst , health , welfare , 401K
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.