Our client, a leading company based in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Benefits Manager to join their HR team. If you're an experienced professional ready to shape employee benefits and wellness programs, this is an excellent opportunity.
Benefits Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage benefits programs for North America and Canada, including escalated issues
- Develop a companywide wellness program
- Collaborate with AON and fidelity consultants for health and 401K benefits
- Ensure benefits program compliance
Benefits Manager Requirements:
- Proven benefits management experience, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Background in financial or professional services (no manufacturing)
- Strong expertise in Health and Welfare Benefits, with 401K experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position will function on a hybrid model, with three days in the Chicago office per week.
If you are a Benefits Manager looking to make an impact in the heart of Chicago, apply now and be part of our client's dynamic team. Your expertise will be pivotal in shaping their employee benefits landscape.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national