Are you looking for your next opportunity? Well, you are in luck! Our client is seeking a Benefits Administrator to join their Human Resources team. The Benefits Administrator will report to a well-respected Human Resources Director and will be responsible for working as part of a team to administer employee benefits.
Our client operates in a professional work environment with a collaborative atmosphere in the fleet management industry located near Des Plaines, IL! If you are a proactive, analytical, "go-getter” with proven experience administering either health and welfare or retirement plans, we want to talk to you!
Benefits Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process all enrollments, changes, and benefit terminations via the HRIS system
- Process all monthly billing in a timely manner
- Manage open enrollment communication to employees
- Act as liaison between the benefits vendors and all employees, responsible for any and all inquiries regarding contributions, loans, and distributions to 401(K) plans and questions regarding medical insurance policies
- Resolve escalated benefits issues in a way that is fair to employees and minimizes cost and risk to the company and clients
- Conduct monthly audit of contributions received versus premiums paid
- Maintain metrics regarding health insurance and 401(K) participation
Benefits Administrator Requirements:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of benefits administration experience ideally with a mid-large size company
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with COBRA, FMLA, ACA and various federal/state laws applicable to employee benefits
- Must be familiar with Advanced Excel functions, such as pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
If you are interested in this Benefits Administrator position apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: benefits , 401K , health , welfare , excel , administration , FMLA , cobra , ACA , dental , medical , vision