One of our top clients within the banking space is seeking a Benefits Administrator to join their Human Resources team. This position would be mostly remote and only require you to come to their downtown Chicago office about twice per month.
The ideal candidate needs to be a "go-getter” with proven experience with auditing, benefits integration and open enrollment. They will provide customer service to internal customers and serve as a liaison between the company and its vendors. Candidates with positive, energetic attitudes, apply today!
Benefits Administrator Responsibilities:
- 401k compliance, reporting and auditing
- Main point of contact for all benefits related questions
- Process vendor payments
- Assist with open enrollment
- Maintain benefits records, open enrollment data and billings
- Manage post open enrollment audits and system updates
Benefits Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years of benefits experience
- Experience with life insurance
- Strong Excel proficiency (pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s)
- Reporting and auditing experience
- Knowledge of ACA, Open Enrollments and end of year reporting
- Comfortable with high volume project work
If you are interested in this Benefits Administrator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply now!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national